Hello again. A little background ~ male, going to be 52 this coming 15th Feb 2010 (Insya Allah, one never knows when one's time is up!! ;-) ), married with offsprings, 2 daughters in universities , third son will be sitting for his SPM at the end of the year, fourth in form 2 and the youngest in primary year 3 and with a working wife. Took the 'early retirement' from the govt since 2000 after 22 1/2 yrs, work with a govt related company 7 years on, now currently working for a friend coming close to two years.
First noticed it in year 2000, tiny whitish flakes started to appear while combing my hair. Thought nothing of it at first thinking its probably dandruff but then it worsen as I could feel the 'harden skin' on the scalp area. I started peeling the flakes and it turned into a habit. Soon enough it began to spread all over the scalp area when i decided to seek advise at the neighborhood's 'skin specialist' clinic. What the doctor stated left me dissappointed. "What u're having is Psoriasis. Sorry, there's no cure to it. Take this tar shampoo. U don't have to come again, n u can get the shampoo at any pharmacies". Disappointed not because of the ailment but the manner he broke the news as if all is lost with a couldn't care less atttitude I suppose ad it lasted just over 3 minutes muakakakakakkaak..funnnyyy.
Later , tiny puss began to develop behind my back both, the shoulder blade, near the kidney areas. Over time , the tiny puss began to enlarge considerably. The posriasis later spread to both under the arms , right knee cap both behind the thighs, near both ankle joints , forehead , left and right cheeks, and would u believe the upper part of my 'short end of the stick'. But not to worry , it's still in good 'working' condition' ..ehem.. hehehe Lately, the nails are no proned to Psoriasis especially on my right hand. Most of the time i'll be scratching and peeling with flakes all over place and in the office. What make it unbearable is when the affected areas were dry and caused a considerable amount of pain.
To say i got it due to 'heredity', none of my family , siblings dad, mom, aunts, uncles, cousins had it. But I do smoke for 27 years straight on , the last four years was practically on 2 packs of "B&H" daily. I finally call it a day on the 15th Fab 2002. Perhaps due this which consequently resulted in my 'auto imune' system going haywire.
During the early stage, I got medication from Sungai Buloh Leprosy Hospital, basically providing me with steroid creams and tar shampoo. It only lasted about a year and a half before i decided to embark on 'Homepathic' treatment. I decided to try 'Daivonex' cream but it was too costly to maintain as usually a tube woud last me not more that a week as there are many patches to cover.Tried Herbal medicine, followed a few months later with 'Psocare Cream'. Next I decided to make use of 'Gamat Healing' products , using 'Derma-X' Cream and Iminol takened orally. I was also on 'Intra Juice' for 4 months. Currently for the past 3 months , i'm on herbal based cream (purchased from pasar malam..), which is basically composed of sulphur, 'gelenggang leaves' and petroleum jelly. So let's c how olivenol livin' can help ..
First noticed it in year 2000, tiny whitish flakes started to appear while combing my hair. Thought nothing of it at first thinking its probably dandruff but then it worsen as I could feel the 'harden skin' on the scalp area. I started peeling the flakes and it turned into a habit. Soon enough it began to spread all over the scalp area when i decided to seek advise at the neighborhood's 'skin specialist' clinic. What the doctor stated left me dissappointed. "What u're having is Psoriasis. Sorry, there's no cure to it. Take this tar shampoo. U don't have to come again, n u can get the shampoo at any pharmacies". Disappointed not because of the ailment but the manner he broke the news as if all is lost with a couldn't care less atttitude I suppose ad it lasted just over 3 minutes muakakakakakkaak..funnnyyy.
Later , tiny puss began to develop behind my back both, the shoulder blade, near the kidney areas. Over time , the tiny puss began to enlarge considerably. The posriasis later spread to both under the arms , right knee cap both behind the thighs, near both ankle joints , forehead , left and right cheeks, and would u believe the upper part of my 'short end of the stick'. But not to worry , it's still in good 'working' condition' ..ehem.. hehehe Lately, the nails are no proned to Psoriasis especially on my right hand. Most of the time i'll be scratching and peeling with flakes all over place and in the office. What make it unbearable is when the affected areas were dry and caused a considerable amount of pain.
To say i got it due to 'heredity', none of my family , siblings dad, mom, aunts, uncles, cousins had it. But I do smoke for 27 years straight on , the last four years was practically on 2 packs of "B&H" daily. I finally call it a day on the 15th Fab 2002. Perhaps due this which consequently resulted in my 'auto imune' system going haywire.
During the early stage, I got medication from Sungai Buloh Leprosy Hospital, basically providing me with steroid creams and tar shampoo. It only lasted about a year and a half before i decided to embark on 'Homepathic' treatment. I decided to try 'Daivonex' cream but it was too costly to maintain as usually a tube woud last me not more that a week as there are many patches to cover.Tried Herbal medicine, followed a few months later with 'Psocare Cream'. Next I decided to make use of 'Gamat Healing' products , using 'Derma-X' Cream and Iminol takened orally. I was also on 'Intra Juice' for 4 months. Currently for the past 3 months , i'm on herbal based cream (purchased from pasar malam..), which is basically composed of sulphur, 'gelenggang leaves' and petroleum jelly. So let's c how olivenol livin' can help ..
No comments:
Post a Comment