Sunday, September 20, 2009

24th Day Consumption, 3 weeks and 3 days...

Today is the 24th day consumption. Not much difference I suppose.
  • Photos on the left are taken on the 9th Sept 09.
  • On the right are taken on the 19th Sept 09.
  • An oversight (didn't wear my glasses..hahaahaha) , I've been consuming 2ml per day of Olivenol. instead of 4ml per day as requested. On the advice by Man Hon, will continue consuming 4ml per day for the next two weeks.
  • Olivenol : Hitting the 2nd bottle of Olivenol on the 14th Sept 09 (18 days elapsed since 28th Aug 09).
  • Mebo : On 2nd tube dated 16th Sept 09 (6 days elapsed since 9th Sept 09).






Smeared Mebo twice a day (morning and before 'slumberland'), areas covered are right knee, below right knee, left leg behind sheen even though Man Hon requested only on the left leg (heheheh..couldn't help myself!) It lessen the crust 'a bit' but not long, smell and feel good.





That's it and I would hope insya Allah, some significant changes in the next two weeks!!!

No comments: