I've used up the first olivenol livin' bottle. It's been five days on Mebo ointment n smells like peanut butter. Will upload photos soon. Coming to 3 weeks into the program.
6 months since I left corporate work
-
I tell everyone that I am a lowly paid employee now. The consolation is I
do have a bit more time to think about the next phase in life. Also my skin
seems...
15 years ago
4 comments:
It's "bijan" and a whole host of botanics..
Bro, have u read these books - Healing Psoriasis, The Natural Alternative by Dr John O.A. Pagano & The Psoriasis Cure, A Drug-Free Guide To Stopping & Reversing The Symptoms of Psoriasis by Lisa Leven.. buy them via amazon.com ... I've posted one article on "p" in my blog too.. Trust me: Psoriasis is the external manifestation of the body's attempt to 'throw-off' internal toxins....
i suggest u to read these 2 books- Healing Psoriasis, The natural alternative by Dr John O.A. Pagano & The Psoriasis Cure, a drug-free guide to stopping & reversing the symptoms of psoriasis by Lisa Leven.. buy them via amazon.com
visit my blog... i've posted an article on psoriasis
Post a Comment